A 1995 KU Law School alumni, I am licensed to practice law in the states of Kansas and Missouri. I devote my practice to providing every client with honesty, dedication, passionate representation, and wisdom to make the right decision for their situations. Tennis, golf, traveling and cooking are activities that I enjoy when I am not working.
I am a Christian attorney, which some would say is an oxymoron, but I love defying the stereotypes and showing people what it really looks like to be a follower of Christ.
- American Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association
- KBA Board of Governors, At-Large
- KBA Board of Governors, District 1 Representative since 2014
- KBA Board of Trustees, At-Large Member since 2016
- KBA Diversity Committee, Member
- KBA Law Practice Management Committee, Board Liaison
- KBA Johnson County Annual Meeting Committee, Member
- Johnson County Bar Association
- District Court Judge Pro Tempore
- Kansas State Board of Education Hearing Officer
Michael Bright brings a background rich in business and customer service to his role in Acquisitions and Development. Having assisted clients in real estate, finance, strategic planning and a range of consulting projects for both small businesses as well as large public organizations, he combines his business experience with his customer experience to connect people to what they value the most.
He lives in Overland Park, Kansas with his wife and three sons. Michael is an active volunteer in his local church and enjoys basketball, golfing and cooking.